Paleo

Paleo

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday

I hope this carb-flu subsides soon ( I heard that's what it is called) because I am TIRED. I woke up early and worked out before work, but I feel it was half-ass. I am enjoying my ALMOST-Paleo pumpkin protein smoothie. It is unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 2 Splendas, cinnamon, about a cup of pure pumpkin and ice. Not Paleo because of the protein powder and Splenda, but oh wells. I enjoy it anyway. It is REALLY filling me up, and it has about 250 calories.

I am up about half a pound!! How did that happen?? I know, I know...it's half a pound, the scale fluctuates, etc etc. But still. I feel it would be a little more motivating to see it go down, you know?

So it is Friday, and normally I would drink a good amount of wine tonight...so it will be a challenge. I really don't want to flush all of this down the drain. I promise to be on my best behavior. I will get back here on how well I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment