Paleo

Paleo

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Meh...136.5

My weight is still on the higher side today. Not happy. Did my drinking Friday and Saturday night really screw me up that bad??? Or am I taking in too much fat/almond products? So mad and bummed at myself. Boy, I sure am impatient. I'm trying to keep a food journal, so I know exactly what I'm eating and how much protein, fat, and vegetables I'm consuming. Then I can evaluate from there. I have been eating quite a few almonds and almond flour products I guess...need to focus on more vegetables. I feel like I'm definitely getting a good share of protein.

On a side note, why does eating healthy have to be so expensive??? I went to Publix the other day and bought maybe 10-15 small things and spend almost $100.00. Every products I picked up that was natural or organic was so much more...especially the real maple syrup! It was like $8.00! I'm trying to buy better things for my daughter to eat as well...I don't feel right trying to clean up my eating while feeding my daughter crap. So, I decided to try some organic things she would actually eat...organic "Spaghetti-O" type noodles, organic yogurt, etc. After picking up a few things for her and the few things I needed for myself, I had spent a fortune! Imagine if I had filled the cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment