Paleo
Monday, December 2, 2013
137.1
I am SO bummed out. I have been sick for about five days, ruining pretty much half of my nice, long Thanksgiving weekend. I ended up falling off the Paleo wagon a bit and didn't get to do ANY of the workouts I had planned. So here it is Monday and back at work, and my congestion is still lingering and there's no way I can work out since pretty much just taking a shower prompts me to have to use my inhaler. I'm over coughing up shit, it's disgusting. I had a few "Eh, fuck it" moments and ate what I felt like, which included but was not limited to a few alcoholic beverages, a couple slices of sweet potato pie, a helping of stuffing on T-Day, a couple Hawaiian Sweet rolls, and a small bag of potato chips. Yeah, I know. So I fell off the wagon more than a bit. Whatever, it's a new week - a new month too...and even though I'm not 100% better I'm jumping back on. We did major grocery shopping and I have a bunch of new recipes to try, which I'm crossing my fingers that they work out. I'm still pissed I overcooked my spaghetti squash yesterday...so instead of Thai Coconut Spaghetti Squash noodles, I have Thai Coconut Spaghetti Squash....soup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment