I'm seriously bummed and need to vent.
My weight is not really moving. I know I shouldn't pay so much attention to the scale, but I can't seem to get below 135-ish or 136-ish. I haven't worked out in at least 2 weeks, due to me getting a bad cold right before Thanksgiving. My breathing was compromised and I wasn't going to make it worse. So here I sit, at same weight, very discouraged that even though I haven't touched grains or dairy ( or much of it ) things stay about the same.
So. I guess I need to put more thought into this than I thought I would have to, and do some research on macronutrients. Am I getting too much protein?? Eating to many nuts?? I think I will go back onto Myfitnesspal for now and count calories, or at least log what I'm eating. So I am just bummed today. I'm going to do a little research and see where my numbers should be at for weight loss.
Is it Friday afternoon yet??
No comments:
Post a Comment